28. January 2018
CROWDCONSULTANTS helped a start-up with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution for occupational health management in the professionalization and expansion of sales activities – mostly applying performance-based remuneration.
• The founding team had founded the company during their studies and had already achieved 5 years of successful growth, but
• due to a lack of prior professional qualification, not enough experience in setting up a modern nationwide sales organization,
• with each growth and financing round, more and more other tasks to do and even less time for sales tasks.
• Despite professional external support, one of the founders was to act as a sales manager in the medium to long-term.
• Long-term provision of a SaaS-experienced Sales Executive with trainer & coaching experience as interim manager (part-time) for
• Fast, flexible and professional strengthening of the sales team – doubled capacity with more relevant experience within
4 months – and longer-term coaching & training “from one source”.
• Favourable solution without cost risk due to remuneration of
• Interim management by results (KPIs) and time expenditure
• Recruitment and recruitment of personnel exclusively on the basis of success.
• Free leads to/contracts with customers via the CROWDCONSULTANTS network.