8. February 2018
CROWDCONSULTANTS supported the merger of two medium-sized consulting companies with very different cultures and systems.
• One of the two companies had already lost more than 50% of its employees and many customers as a result of a previous merger.
• Different cultures and career models increased the risk of other key players leaving the company.
• Heterogeneous processes, IT-architecture and -applications.
• A former executive with change management and communication experience in part-time as a professional, neutral accompaniment of
• internal and external stakeholder expectations analysis,
• development of change management concept and communication plan,
• communication measures.
• Establishment of a project management office with a Digital Native and one employee from each company for
• control of the various integration sub-projects (including strategy, customers, organization and processes, IT, employees and culture) in cooperation with professionals from the participating companies;
• identification of quick wins and implementation support;
• regular progress updates to management and employees.
• 100% of existing customers with the acquisition of two new customers due to joint market presence with complementary competences.
• Employee churn reduced to industry-standard switching rates through
• uniform career and target agreement model;
• ongoing communication about integration planning and progress;
• special awards for cross-team successes;
• new, more exciting employer branding in relevant social media channels.
Reduced complexity and costs by unifying the IT-architecture and application standards within 6 months.