19. January 2018
CROWDCONSULTANTS helped the new Head of IT Service Delivery of an automotive supplier to develop a strategic transformation roadmap supported by all major stakeholders within just 20 days. The implementation of this roadmap led to an improvement in service quality and reduced costs within a short period of time.
• Leading global automotive supplier with more than 25,000 employees and 40 production sites.
• Our client, the new Head of IT Service Delivery, was hired to improve the quality of services while reducing costs.
• Our client quickly needed a new IT services strategy and roadmap for implementation based on
• a detailed analysis of the status quo,
• Comparison to Best Practices,
• Coordination with the corporate strategy and
• Consent of all major stakeholders.
• A junior project manager with part-time support from an experienced executive.
• A web-based survey of key stakeholders (team and customers) to identify challenges, opportunities and the degree of alignment.
• Recommendations for the global standardization of the organization, processes and KPIs.
• A 2-day-workshop with the management team for the
• Definition and aggregation of goals and tasks derived from the status quo analysis and corporate strategy,
• Prioritization of tasks based on resources availability,
• Agreement on responsibilities and governance to guide implementation.
• A simple and transparent 2-year transformation roadmap for all stakeholders with actions, milestones and responsibilities derived from the corporate strategy and tailored to resources available.
• In just 20 days, our client reached the buy-in of key stakeholders to implement a new IT services operating model for all global activities.
• Clear KPI-based targets for target agreement/scorecards of management.
• 20% increase in service quality at 15% lower costs within 1 year.
CROWDCONSULTANTS did an excellent fast track job, especially by combining a project manager for day-to-day project activities with part-time support by a former IT-executive who has been immediately trusted by my team